THERE ARE NO MEMBERSHIP DUES BEFORE THE CLUB OPENS
League Members: A league membership allows you full access to The Birch facilities only on the day your league is playing at The Birch. The League Membership is $20 a month for each league team you participate in. So, if you participate in 3 league teams your dues would be $60 a month.
Junior Members: Junior membership allows those who are 18 and under to participate in junior programs and private lessons without having to pay a guest fee.
Single Adult Members: This membership allows you full access of the club. Single and Family members will have priority to book the Birch for their league matches such as NETT, KATCH, USTA and TCD. The first 450 single and family members will also receive an $80 credit each month to use on labor activities at the club such as: private lessons, adult and junior drills, indoor court time and the labor portion of racquet stringing.
Family Members: The entire family has full access to the club. Family members will have priority for their leagues and be eligible for the $80 "founding member" credit at the club as well. In addition, family members will also receive free access for their children to the 10 and under programs offered Monday through Friday.
- Brand new facility with 5 indoor and 10 outdoor tennis courts, as well as a modern clubhouse with a café
- League play such as: NETT, USTA, TCD, KATCH
- Fitness area with physical therapy and massage room
- Receive a new can of tennis balls with each adult court reservation. (must return balls after play/ league match)
- Morning and evening adult tennis drills
- Bottled water and towels with adult court reservations
- Guest passes
- Inter club leagues
- Member only tournaments
- Weekend mixers
- Pro-am Events
- High Performance Junior Programs
- Youth and beginner classes
- World Class Staff